- Company: Bank of Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
ASSISTANT MANAGER – SECURITIES, MARKETING AND SALES, RO (1 POST) GRADE: BoZM5
To undertake Government securities marketing and sales operations in order to contribute to meeting Government’s domestic borrowing requirements.
- Receive and process application forms for investors wishing to join the CSD;
- Receive bid application forms from investors wishing to purchase Government securities;
- Maintain electronic records on all customers that have registered through Regional Office from the Copperbelt and surrounding areas in order to keep track of investors and to ensure that statistics are accurate and timely produced for the end users;
- Identify and prepare relevant market information on Government securities;
- Sensitise potential clients on Government Securities investments;
- Attend to customer queries in relation to Government Securities activities to ensure customer satisfaction; and
- Liaise with public relations on matters relating to publicising Government Securities issues.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA in Economics; Banking and Finance or equivalent;
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience;
- Marketing Qualification an added advantage;
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Self-confidence and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Good research and analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Networking skills
- Demonstrable financial product marketing and sales abilities
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.