Jobs at:Essential Commodities Limited
Deadline of this Job:
28 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, October 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified individuals, who are innovative, energetic and performance driven to fill the following positions:
To provide support to the Accountant and wider finance team by updating and maintaining accurate financial records as well as preparation of management reports for both internal and external purposes.
• Posting of sales transactions as well as other receipts for the Company on the Accounting package.
• Preparation of all sales invoices for the Company.
• Maintenance and follow-up on outstanding Company receivables.
• Assist in the maintenance of an accurate fixed assets register.
• Assist in the reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis
• Assist in the preparation of the monthly management accounts.
• Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements for the Company.
• Prepare all manual journal entries on a monthly basis.
• Assist with provision of support documentation requested for by the Company external auditors as well as other stakeholders.
• Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and experience
• Full Grade12 Certificate or its equivalent
• Diploma in Accountancy or Finance, ACCA level 2, ZICA Licentiate, CIMA level 2 or its equivalent.
Minimum Relevant Job Experience:
• 2 years of work experience in a similar position.
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• Good communication skills both written and spoken
• Excellent computer skills
• Interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .