Reporting to the Management Accountant, he/she will play a critical role and will be accountable for all data entry and account reconciliations, whilst being trained for monthly reporting and filing monthly returns.
- General responsibility for posting and recording of all accounting records.
- Posting purchases from supplier and maintaining records
- Posting of petty cash for all outlets
- Daily preparation and posting of receipts
- Bank Reconciliations
- Booking expense entries in an ERP
- Posting of monthly Journal vouchers in the ERP
- Filing monthly returns for PAYE, NAPSA, VAT and other statutory obligations
- Ensuring correct statutory deductions from Payroll and timely remittances with Statutory Authorities.
- Preparation of sales invoices, sending daily sales reports, preparation and submission of weekly
- Follow up extensively with debtors
- Maintaining stock position (finished goods, semi-finished goods, raw materials, packing materials,
- Preparing of payment vouchers for all suppliers
- Preparation of landed cost for imports
- Preparation of import and export schedules
Key Qualifications and Requirements
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree / Diploma in accounting or business administration/ ZICA Technician.
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency
- Experience in pastel, tally, SAP, oracle or similar accounting platforms with a sound understanding or working with an ERP is a plus
- 1+ years’ professional working experience
- Industry experience in food processing, distribution or manufacturing is a plus
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com .