Jobs at:Zambeef Products PLC
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below:
• Reconciling of sales and purchases for all out-of-town butcheries for the southern region.
• Identifying invoices that have Goods in transit at the end of every month.
• Reconciling outlet sales on trading return against Pastel evolution and raising queries.
• Ensuring that all outstanding queries are referred timeously to the relevant departments and ensuring these queries are escalated to the relevant Manager, should we not receive an adequate response from the store’s personnel.
• Merging/Compiling the weekly shop performance schedule for all outlets both southern and northern region
• Populating/ensuring that monthly closing stocks are captured timely for out-of-town butcheries.
• Identifying and sorting trading items in their VATable and non-VATable categories for VAT purposes.
• Ensuring that CTNs are posted accurately and to the correct shop account for out-of-town butcheries.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following requirements: –
• Grade 12 certificate
• Minimum Diploma in accountancy or part qualified ZICA/ACCA/CIMA
• Required computer literacy levels
• Good use of Pastel and Strong Excel skills
• Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively
• Results driven, bias for action and a passion for excellence
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with external customers, management and all levels of associates
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested persons should forward their applications, curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the undersigned not later than Friday, 16th October, 2021.
The Group Head – Human Resources
Zambeef Products Plc
Private Bag 17
Email address: [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to). Zambeef Products PLC values gender diversity in the recruitment process as we promote gender equality.