Jobs at:Fortune Foods
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, September 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Accounts Assistant
• Daily bank recon of all Cash deposits against bank statements.
• Debtor Management (Corporate sales)
• Make a Follow ups with stores on Under / Overs / Approvals / and AODS
• Posting of Banking Summary and Swipe recon on weekly basis within stipulated time
• Fixed asset register maintenance on system.
• Petty cash reimbursement analysis for the Stores and head office.
• Posting of daily and weekly sales in Pastel.
• Posting of daily and weekly receipts in Pastel.
• Reimburse and analyze Monthly Allowances (Talk time and Fuel)
• To prepare Sales vs banking report for the stores.
• To prepare an analysis of sales into different categories e.g Vouchers
• Prepares documentation for the renewal of Trading licenses, Certificates for the group.
• Carry out Payroll and Monthly stock take.
• Prepare and send Group Daily Turnover report.
• Bank reconciliation
• Ordering and issuing of Invoice books.
• Analyze local and international Travel expenses.
• Good numeracy and Analytic skills
• Good communication skills
• Attention to details
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Must be conversant in Microsoft products
• Grade 12 School certificate
• Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
• Experience in Pastel Accounting (added advantage)
• Minimum 1 year work Experience in this field
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]