Jobs at:A Private Company in Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
To provide the branch manager and the Headquarter all the necessary financial data to
pilot the activity and decide / adapt the strategy.
• Completes the Financial statement / Balance sheet.
• Process all journals in account function on NSI
• Scan and send the document to support with CAB file to accountant at Tray.
• Coordinate with sales administrator to issues sales invoice of local and export shipment on NSI.
• All processing for Salary / Overtimes report and transferring / edition of payroll.
• Complete with Treasury weekly report / Turnover report / Agesit & Annual report / Production figure report / with Mobilitas
• Contacts with client to receive the payment and issue the official receipt.
• Install and Import data file from IT at Tray on NSI System
• Follow up all Accounts for all Zambian Banks
• Responds and manages all queries on accounts with Tray accountant
• Follow up of loan / leaves
• Follow up on auditors query
• Follow up with tax offices
• Takes all the initiatives linked to the post in order to improve the quality of the work
• Proposes all the means of optimizing her post
• Carry out other tasks for a different post on the supervisor’s request
• Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better in Mathematics and English
• Bachelor of Accountancy
• Not less than (3) years in a similar position
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates who meet the above-stipulated qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable referees and photocopies of relevant certificates to:
Applications should be received not later than 11th June 2021 .
Note: Applications received later than this date would be disqualified