- Company: Ericsson
- Location: Zambia
- State: Zambia
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Zambia
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for a network sales specialist to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively lead and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing detailed transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively give to make customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be passionate about selling assigned portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Your responsibility will be to improve customer relationships and dedication.
- You are encouraged to build sales opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
- The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable flawless transition to operations
- Act as Network sales expert towards the customer
- Represent KAM in sales process and opportunities
- Act as ACR and own the core 3 team during the sales process (SDP1, SDP2, SDP 3) and through project execution by leading change request and maintaining profitability
To be successful in the role you must have
- Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 8 years of proven experience of relationship sales and 8 years from the ICT industry
- Demonstrated ability: (RAN, 2G, 3G, 4G & 5G.)
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- You will need to have customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Structured and organized to lead the project profitability and changes
You Will also be:
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented