Lusaka, 09, ZM
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations, and objectives. Actively lead and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing detailed transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s to make customers and Ericsson successful.
At Ericsson, we share core values: Integrity, Respect, Professionalism, Perseverance. These values matters as they have become established within our business over 140 years of history. Ericsson believes in core values therefore we would require someone who could be passionate about these core values and selling assigned portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography.
- Improve and lead local customer relationships.
- Lead local sales opportunity funnel and generate profitable sales.
- Optimize the account team’s performance, strict process adherence and sales funnel quality
- Your accountability encompasses magnificent transition to operations
- Represent KAM in sales process and opportunities
- Act as ACR and lead the core 3 team during the sales process (SDP1, SDP2, SDP 3) and through project execution by leading change request and maintaining profitability
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering, Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min 5 years of proven experience of relationship sales and 8 years from the ICT industry
- Demonstrated ability: You should be able to lead Ericsson full Portfolio (Networks, Digital and Managed Services)
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- customer and market insight as well as negotiation skills
- Leadership experience
- Structured and organized to lead the project profitability and changes
You will also be:
- Innovative and creative
- Social ability and interpersonal skills
- Intellectual ability and critical thinking
- Accountable and committed with a passion to win
- Perseverant and result oriented
Primary Location is Lusaka, Zambia however we are also open to hire in another possible location which is Dar es salaam, Tanzania
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Zambia (ZM) || || Lusaka || [[mfield2]]
Req ID: 593286
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ericsson.com .