Vacancy title: Account Executive[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications , Category: Accounting & Finance ]
Jobs at:Vibe Communications ZM
Deadline of this Job:
06 December 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a competent Account Executive Intern to find business opportunities and manage customer relationships. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our client base.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas.
• Present and manage the day to day accounts of our client base.
• Remain in regular contact with your clients to understand and meet their needs.
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues to the client’s satisfaction and to company’s reputation.
• Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
• Attracting new clients by innovating and overseeing the goal for the business.
• Working with senior team members to identify new opportunities and manage current client base
• Conducting/Managing virtual & physical meetings with client.
• Preparing and delivering pitches and presentations to potential new clients.
Requirements and Skills:
• Proven experience as an Account Executive, or similar sales/customer service role.
• Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
• Outstanding knowledge of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
• Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
• Organisational and time-management skills
• Enthusiastic and passionate
• Degree or Diploma in business administration/management, sales or marketing will be an added advantage.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Email CV: [email protected]
Kindly note: This is paid internship.