3 Service Sales Representative – Trainee/Intern
Jobs at:EUREKA TECH ZAMBIA
Deadline of this Job:
03 September 2021
Within Zambia , Kitwe, Lusaka, Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: 3 Service Sales Representative – Trainee/Intern
Trainee Sales Lady – (entry level)- between 25-30 years old.
Location: Kitwe, Lusaka, Ndola
As a Service Sales Representative (SSR) Trainee, the incumbent will work in an assigned territory and partner closely with Service Center Managers , SSRs and Technicians. The SSR will work to develop and maintain customer relationships in order to sell preventative maintenance contracts, service and repair work on HVAC products, and new products or projects. Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Directs sales planning
• Maintain contact with major accounts within territory
• Develops a pipeline of future sales opportunities
• Prepares sales proposals
• Cost estimates and Pricing quotations on new work
• Coordinates the preparation of cost estimates on project consultations
• Performs tests and conducts surveys on competitive products in order to determine the need for product alterations or the development of new products
• Analysis of competitive products and selling techniques
• Sales Budgets
1. Diploma in a sales related course.(Graduates encouraged to apply)
2. Professional Service Sales experience is an added advantage
3. Demonstrated proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
1. Prior experience creating sales proposals, quotes, and reviewing contracts
2. Demonstrated sales success – energized by meeting or exceeding sales goals
3. Competitor experience in commercial HVAC industry experience
4. Outstanding relationship management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
5. Demonstrated example of taking initiative with a solid work ethic
6. Exceptional communication skills, well developed listening skills, and ability to interpret business and/or client needs
N:B :The candidate must be able to use public transport in the execution of duties.
About Eureka Tech.
Eureka Tech is a market leader in the Air Conditioning industry ,Playing a significant role in the the HVAC industry countrywide,With a customer base ranging from small enterprises to chain stores,Mines and international corporate companies .We provide comprehensive Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration and Energy Management Service with proficiency in supply,installation, maintenance and service.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply Please send CV’s to: [email protected]
Closing date is 3rd September,2021.