Branch Manager x3
Jobs at:Tyre-King Enterprises Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, profitable selling; meeting sales targets, growing market share and effective management of branch assets, operations and personnel.
• Work with Retail Manager and other Heads of Function to influence the creation and communication of Company Sales Strategy, business priorities and targets for the branch teams.
• Nurture the relationship with existing customers, service the existing accounts leading to continued purchases
• Prospect New potential customers: make presentations; cold calls; timely responses to enquiries, tenders; closing the leads and initiate purchases
• Collect all debts within the specified credit period of approved credit days of 30 or according to terms.
• Take care of all customer issues including maintaining relationships, statements, queries etc.
• Provide needed service to customers through all the staff throughout the product and customer life span.
• Take proper care of all Branch Assets; take care of all branch stock and stock related documentation in a timely manner; Stock counts; Stock Management including re-ordering on time and Asset management.
• Implement a performance management system to accomplish agreed objectives. Preparedness/ planning and organizing of appraisal process. Knowledge of procedure and process.
• Branch Manager responsible for the management of all IT issues/matters at the Branch.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• The following knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
• Degree in Business Management, Sales & Marketing or industry equivalent of Tyre sales knowledge required.
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing with 5 years experience in Retail outlet management,
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
• Good negotiation and selling skills
• Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
• Computer literate
• Good Leadership and Organisation skills with the ability to work as a team
• A fully paid-up member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
• Must have a valid clean driving license.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Send your detailed CV which includes three referees, qualification certificates, and a cover letter that states why you think you should be selected for this job, to The Human Resource Manager, Lusaka, email [email protected] .