Youth Program Coordinator
Jobs at:CV People Africa
Deadline of this Job:
05 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Friday, July 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Youth Program Coordinator will be responsible for the planning, monitoring and evaluation of the Agencys Youth Programs to improve youth participation and develop self reliant adults with the job skills and drive to break free from poverty while improving their own community
• Constantly gather, review and analyze statistical and qualitative data of the Agency and research local, national and international youth development trends that are useful in the planning and development of various youth programs.
• Create relationships with other NGOs, private sector, empowerment agencies, and relevant government entities to create youth empowerment opportunities for beneficiaries.
• Increase empowerment indicators for youth beneficiaries
• Constantly gather, review and analyze statistical and qualitative data of the Agency and research local, national and international youth development trends that are useful in the planning and development of various youth programs
• Prepare work plans, implementation plans and financial plans of the Agencys youth programs in accordance with prescribed formats, tools, systems and requirements.
• Coordinate and facilitate the development of Youth Program plans and the corresponding planning processes of the core youth program approaches and the Youth Council’s Youth Empowerment Fund projects
• Design/ develop, pre test or update monitoring and evaluation data collection tools for the Youth Programs’ process/ output and outcome indicators
• Orient and provide technical assistance to the SAC Coordinators, Program Facilitators, designated Field Officers, adult/ youth volunteers and Youth Council members in implementing the Youth Program approaches based on the work plans and Program Implementation resources endorsed to the team that will implement the activities/ projects.
• Routinely track the progress of Youth Program results (outputs and outcomes) utilizing prescribed CI tools and systems such as the Benefit Tracking System and SOA-developed M&E tools.
• Experience: 3 years
• Education Level: Degree
• Degree: Development Studies, Social Work or equivalent
• Software: Proficiency with IT tools Office and Windows (Excel, Word, Power Point), intermediate level.
• Equipment: Computer, telephone, photo camera and video beam.
• Knowledge of: Social programs and social development as they relate to youth and empowerment.
• Skills to: Advanced Project and Program Management
• Ability to: Create clear, concise and grammatically correct reports
The individual in this position must respect diversity, and must offer equal opportunities to the individuals that he or she works with
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com