Jobs at:A Private Company in Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
12 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Position: Tax Consultant
• Complete required tax reporting in a timely manner
• Review and ensure that various tax returns are filled and payments made before the due dates
• Be conversant with major tax returns like, NAPSA, VAT, PAYE, WHTAX, Income tax, Customs duty
• Be conversant with current tax guides
• Able to negotiate with tax authorities on tax matters arising in the firm
• Knowledge of how to handle penalties
• Coordinate audits by various taxation authorities
• Research the basis for tax positions to be taken
• Advise management regarding the tax impact of corporate strategies
• Advise management on the impact of new laws on tax liabilities
• Any other duties at directed by the supervisor
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge
• A degree in Accounting or CA Zambia or Full ACCA.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.”
• Results oriented.
• Proficiency with MS Office (including Word and Excel)
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Has 3- 5 years of experience in Tax.
Typically working in an office environment, with minimal physical activity. May require long periods of sitting and concentration when working with data.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
E-mail your application letter with your CV to: [email protected]
The deadline for receiving applications is 12th June 2021