- Company: MTN Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
- Cascades global design blueprints for MoMo App and localizes the plans to enable consistent user experience;
- Conducts extensive market research to understand customer demographics & preferences and develops business case for localizing features;
- Collaborates with product, security, technology teams and relevant stakeholders to align on delivery of the best-in-class MoMo App;
- Provides inputs to the overall UI/UX experience relevant to the local market and ensures the MoMo app meets the set standards;
- Works with technology and API integration teams for in app APIs and obtains sign off from group on the proposed localizations;
- Releases local configurations, upgrades and updates to the App and Manages and maintains local instances of the App;
- Analyzes and shares the latest app user information with product teams to inform and influence the direction of the apps through strategic and functional findings;
- Manages third-party development teams to ensure MoMo App updates are timely and has the least impact on customers;
- Provides L1 query/incident resolution and escalates all other issues to the group and logs and reports all issues escalated on the MoMo App;
- Captures voice of customer and suggests possible improvements to the App and supports group in any phase of development of the App, as and when required.
- Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
- Degree in IT;
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ total experience in Mobile App Development or allied field is required;
- Experience in Fintech, banking, Financial Services, E-commerce is preferred;
- Experience in Mobile app development, management in a Fintech / E-commerce environment;
- Experience with UX/UI Design is an added advantage;
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise with a good understanding of emerging markets is advantageous.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.