Jobs at:National Institute of Public Administration
Deadline of this Job:
21 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The National Institute of Public Administration [NIPA], exists under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. The Institute now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
Position: Senior Consultant, Consulting (1)
Plans, designs and conducts research and development activities to enhance the Institute’s performance and delivery of services to the clients. Role holder is involved in research, data generation and collection using standard and well-defined methods. The purpose of the position is to provide well researched and analyzed information, economic and statistical data on social and economic matters to be used by the Institute and stakeholders for policy direction and decision making. The role is aimed at assisting in the review and strengthening of the Research, Consultancy and Development activities execution capacity of the Division.
Reports to: Chief Consultant, Consulting
Knowledge and Skills requirements
• 5 ‘0’ Levels or higher acceptable at a University.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences with merit preferred.
• Master’s Degree in Social Sciences.
• PhD in Social Science is an added advantage
• Minimum five (05) years’ experience in applied research with ability to initiate and execute a diverse portfolio of research projects.
• Evidence of publications in area of specialization.
• Must have held a similar position in an academic or training institution or a similar organization.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of research methods and techniques.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60 12:00:00 AM Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applicants should submit their applications, attaching their Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional qualifications to the address below. Closing date for submitting applications is Friday 20th May, 2022.
Applications should be addressed to:
National Institute of Public Administration
P.O Box 31990
Email: [email protected]