Risk & Compliance Officer
Jobs at:Absa Group
Deadline of this Job:
11 August 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advice and support in area of specialisation enabling the effective implementation of risk frameworks.
• Risk and Control: Perform quarterly risk and control assessments, front to back for allocated business
• Treasury Execution: Execute a wide array of product: Interest Rate Swaps, Bonds, Repos and FRNS
• Stakeholder Management: Maintain professional relationship with stakeholders
• Development of Technical and Product Knowledge: Proactively increase technical skills through active research
• Projects: Execute allocated projects
Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.