Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- To help and assist key executives, manage and facilitate their calendar for an optimal use of time, organize trips and meetings in an efficient and reliable manner, being the one person the executive can rely on, ask information and use organization and planning skills
- Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities::
- Travel organization: Preparation of extensive and global travel and hotel arrangements. Dealing with last minute changes in a very fast paced environment (book flights, hotels, taxis airport pick-ups and liaising with staff members and clients globally.
- Preparation and communication of itineraries, arranging via and other travel documents
- Calendar management: organizing and maintaining the executive calendar, scheduling proper appointments and meetings, keeping precise track of all trips and important meetings.
- Book restaurants & lunches
- Dealing with incoming mails, faxes and post mail. Dispatching important documentation to the right persons
- Monitoring and screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests from the executive and other staff members, external people and being the link between the executive, and staff members, clients and suppliers
- Handling routine matters independently and proactively
- Completing research for the executive and various administrative works (producing documents, briefing notes and presentations, travel expense claims, invoices, letters, post mail, printing copying and filing of documents, database management
- Interacting with international clients and suppliers. Being a ble to manage a team and assigning a task to others.
- Organize events as per requirements and travelling where necessary
- Puma Energy Management
- Other Assistants
- Travel Agencies
- External Visitors
To apply for this job please visit trafigura.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .