CAREER OPPORTUNITIES – LECTURERS
- Bachelor of Arts in Development Studies.
- Master of Arts in Development Studies, Masters in International Development or it’s equivalent.
- Ph.D. in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching/Lecturing methodology
- At least five (5) years experience of lecturing at the tertiary level.
- Five (5) years industrial experience in a position which deals highly in business communication.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Develop as well as improve course outlines and teaching materials for the assigned courses.
- Supervise and assess both postgraduate and undergraduate students’ research work and should be able to teach the assigned courses
- Prepare lesson plans at the start of each semester for the assigned courses.
Key Qualities and skills:
- Self-motivated and resourceful with strong intellectual ability
- Ability to research and create new knowledge
- Should be a goal-getter and a team player
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision
- Must be articulate and have strong interpersonal skills
- High level of planning and organizing skills
- Good computer skills
- Passionate about lecturing and research
To apply for this job email your details to