Jobs at:Whence Financial Services
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Zambia , Kabwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Whence Financial Services Paid Internship Advert for Kabwe Branch.
Whence Financial Services is looking for vibrant, self-driven and results oriented young individuals who wish to join a fast expanding institution as paid interns. Those who will perform exceptionally well shall be considered for permanent positions whose core duties are listed below.
Whence Financial Services is a startup subsidiary of Whence Limited, an indigenous Company committed to promoting and supporting the ingenuity and resourcefulness of youth by empowering them with a platform to express themselves through work. The company has continued growing from strength to strength in a short period. As such, we are hiring self-motivated youths to join our team of winners as interns, leading up to permanent and pensionable employment for successful candidates.
We have been motivated to create a platform for young determined individuals to express themselves by according them the opportunity to join a group of likeminded individuals sharing a vision and a dream of improving livelihoods in society through business and innovation. So if you are a young person who wishes to contribute positively to society and who is looking to join an environment that will nurture your aspirations and help you grow professionally, then this is your chance.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals to join as paid interns to perform appraisals of business loans, individual loans and other associated tasks. The interns will undertake an intermediary role between potential clients and the institution. With the goal being to help qualified loan applicants obtain loan services timely.
• Perform initial appraisal and evaluation of loan applicants by thoroughly examining their applications.
• Assess creditworthiness through background research and interviews with applicants aimed at establishing eligibility to get credit facilities.
• Follow up on clients to clarify important points and cultivate trustworthy referrals networks.
• Suggest alternate channels and sell Whence services.
• Forge trust based relationships and enhance customer satisfaction.
• Work within established regulations and adhere to all legal requirements at all times.
Successful candidates shall be entitled to a monthly stipend of K3,000.00 during the duration of the internship provided they meet the minimum monthly targets as prescribed in their internship contracts.
• Full grade 12 Certificate with credits or above in both English and Mathematics.
• Tertiary education with a minimum of a Diploma in any given field.
• A good grasp of Microsoft packages i.e. Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under minimum supervision.
• Must have the mettle to meet tight deadlines and exhibit calmness and composure under pressure.
• Experience in any industry is an added advantage.
• Must be at least nineteen (19) years or above.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates can apply via our website by heading over to www.whencegroup.com click careers and create an account by signing up. You will be required to upload all academic documents on your account once opened.
Hard Copy applications can be taken physically to Mukuni House, Independence Way, 3rd Floor, Suite 382. KABWE
Deadline for applications is 14th June, 2021 . Please note that applications submitted after the 14th June, 2021 will not be considered. Local residents are strongly encouraged to apply.