Lecturers – Mass Communications / Media Studies (Multiple Positions – Part Time)
Jobs at:Cavendish University Zambia
Deadline of this Job:
22 December 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cavendish University Zambia has the following lecturing job opportunities under its School of Arts, Education and Social Sciences. Lecturers are responsible for teaching and learning, research and service to the university and society. At Cavendish University, lecturers are required to accomplish their duties in teaching and learning in a manner that demonstrates continuous improvement and global best practices in pedagogy, digital skills and tools. All lecturers are encouraged to engage in research activities, consultancy, attend local and international conferences and publish their research findings in reputable journals and write books as appropriate. In the sphere of service, lecturers are expected to carry out administrative duties as assigned by the Head of Department or the Dean’s office, and also to contribute to the University’s annual community service initiatives and goals.
Job title; Lecturers – Mass Communications / Media Studies (Multiple Positions – Part Time)
• PhD or Master’s Degree in Mass Communications or Media Studies from a registered/accredited University
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications or Media Studies from a registered/accredited University
• Teaching/research experience of at least 5 years in a reputable institution.
• Competent in English communication both spoken and written.
• Computer literate – Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Rich research and publication portfolio will be an added advantage
• ZAQA Validation Certificate for each of the qualification
• Teaching Methodology Diploma will be an added advantage
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested individuals should forward a cover letter together with an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, National Registration Card or Passport, and certified copies of all relevant academic and professional certificates’, ZAQA Validation Certificate for each qualification via email to the email provided, with the Job Title in the Email Subject.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 22nd December, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]