Jobs at:University of Lusaka
Deadline of this Job:
31 December 2021
Within Zambia , Zambia , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, December 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The University of Lusaka is inviting applications from suitably qualified Candidates to lecture in the following fields on full time or part time basis in the School of Postgraduate Studies,
Master of Business Administration
1. Management Theory and Practice
To be considered for the above mentioned course, one should have the following qualifications
• Master of Business Administration (MBA-General) or its equivalent
• Bachelor of Business Administration or Bachelor of Arts in Public Administration
• PhD in the relevant field.
• A Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching Lecturing methodology
• At least five (5) years’ experience of lecturing at tertiary level.
• Five (5) years industrial experience.
Master of Science in Transport and Logistics Management
2. Highway Planning and Logistics
To be considered for the above mentioned course, one should have the following qualifications:
• Master of Science in Transport and Logistics Management or its equivalent
• Bachelor of Science in Purchasing and Supply Management or Production Management.
• PhD in the relevant field
• A Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching/Lecturing Methodology
• At least five (5) years’ experience of lecturing at tertiary
• Five (5) years Industrial experience.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
• Develop as well as improve course outlines and teaching materials for the assigned courses
• Supervise postgraduate students’ research work and should be able to teach the assigned courses
• Prepare lesson plans at the start of each semester for the assigned courses.
Key Qualities and skills:
• Self-motivated and resourceful with strong intellectual ability
• Ability to research and create new knowledge.
• Should be a goal getter and a team player
• Must be able to work with minimum supervision
• Must be articulate and have strong interpersonal skills.
• High level of planning and organizing skills.
• Good computer skills
• Passionate about lecturing
An attractive and competitive package will be offered commensurate with one’s qualification and experience.
The University will only consider candidates that will show that they have a strong industrial background, which will help them impart theoretical and practical skills to their students.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with copies of their educational & professional certificates, and curriculum vitae with at least three traceable referees to the undersigned, on or before 31 December, 2021.
The Registrar University of Lusaka, Plot 37413 Off Alick Nkhata Road, Mass Media, PO Box 36711, Lusaka Zambia,
Email: [email protected]