Harvest University invites applications from suitably qualified and highly motivated candidates on either full -time or part-time basis in the following schools:
1. School of Business
2. School of Theology and Missions
- Should be able to teach courses at undergraduate level
- Should prepare lesson plans at the start of each semester for the assigned courses
- Develop and improve course outlines and teaching materials for assigned courses
- Should be able supervise student’s research projects in the faculty
- Should be able engage in scholarly activities, research in their field, participate in service activities.
Qualities and Skills
- Ability to research and create new knowledge
- Ability to be able to work with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High level of planning and organizational skills
- Good computer skills
- A Masters Degree with research component
- A Bachelor Degree
- Diploma/Certificate in Teaching Methodology
- At least 2-3 years of lecturing at a tertiary institution
- A PhD will be an added advantage
A competitive package will be offered commensurate with one’s qualifications and experience.
Guidelines for Application
Interested candidates should send their application letters which must also include copies of their educational and professional certificates. Curriculum Vitae with at least three (3) traceable referees must be attached. The applications must reach the undersigned before the 16th of April, 2021.
Plot 9027, Buluwe road
Email: [email protected]