Dot Com Zambia (www.dczambia.com) , an award winning Zambian ICT company that was launched in 2009 is seeking a highly skilled IT Manager/ Project Lead with a storied history in the technological sector. The IT Manager is tasked with overseeing our technology platforms and making technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing projects, resource allocation and advising the CEO on investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs. You should be a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both a technology and business expert.
- Executing the vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing project time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards and quality.
IT Manager Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- MBA and/or Masters in Computer Science would be a plus
- 8 years working in a technological role.
- 5 years managerial experience with demonstrated track record of managing people and projects
- Advanced technological skill set and a demonstrated history with technology.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
Method of Application
If this is you, do send us your application letter, CV and project references to the email below:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.