The National Institute of Public Administration (NIPA), exists under the Act of Parliament No. 15 of 1998. The Institute now seeks the services of highly motivated individuals to join its team of skilled professionals.
LEGAL STUDIES DIVISION
Position 1: Director, Legal Studies Division (01)
To direct, coordinate, supervise and provide academic and administrative services to ensure effective delivery of legal training and learning services to Institute’s clients as well as to provide education services to the public in terms of developing human resource for the Nation.
Reports to: Executive Director
Knowledge and Skill requirements
- 5 ‘O’ Levels or higher acceptable at a University
- LLB Degree with merit preferred from a reputable university
- LLM Degree from a reputable university
- LLD Degree from a reputable university
- Minimum Ten (10) years’ experience in a reputable organisation of similar standing to NIPA
- Proof of Publications in area of expertise
- Track record of resource mobilization in support of training and research
- Proven track record of collaborations with external agencies in the field of expertise
- Member of the Law Association of Zambia
- Advocate of the High Court for Zambia
- Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Analytical skills
Location – NIPA Main Campus, Lusaka
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants should submit their applications, Certified copies of the qualifications and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees contact details to the Registrar’s address below.
Applications should be sent to the address below and should reach NIPA not later than Friday 24th September, 2021. Only successfulcandidates will be contacted.
National Institute of Public Administration
P.O. Box 31990
Email: [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]