We’re Good Together
Here is an opportunity to work in a true pan African Company with increasing financial inclusion through entrepreneurship
We are hiring!
- Provides robust Intelligence and business analytics to support Mobile Money commercial strategy;
- Carry’s out comprehensive business and departmental reporting
- Monitors and forecasts revenues and other KPIs to ensure that the business has clear visibility of how each revenue line/KPI is performing against budget
- Supports MTN Zambia to improve data analytics competences and performs deep dive MoMo analytics to understand consumer usage behaviours
- Supports MFS to conduct the business planning cycle
- Participates and provides input into strategic meetings
- Manages and resolves escalations that have impact on critical path of service delivery;
- Escalates issues that will result in significant time, scope, employee/customer or cost impact if not resolved
- Manages and provides solutions to issues that require formal resolution
- Develops new KPIs to better track performance
- Leverages international best practices and adapt to suit MTN environment
- Explores innovative ways to automate reporting and analytics
- Apply market research in an optimal way to add as much value as possible to other areas of the business
- Proactive research and speedy communication of results and recommendations to the relevant areas to build a competitive advantage
- Encourages continuous service improvements
- Proactively seeks information on business issues, particularly outside the Products and Services function which may impact on the commercial department
- Supports to develop business case for new products and services and provides detailed product revenue and subscriber forecast
- Conducts post implementation review of product/ services and proposes actions to improve performance
- A degree in Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, or related discipline and Masters is advantageous
- Management Information Systems (MIS) or Business Intelligence experience of 2 years or more with at least 2 years in relevant sector/ industry
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous
- Competencies in Pricing analytics and implementation, Business case development, Data mining and analytics among others.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply:
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: