The Procurement Officer is responsible for overseeing purchasing activities and ensuring that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality.
- The duties and responsibilities of the Procurement Officer are among others;
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Maintain a proper vendor list and ensure all of them meet the G4S policies.
- Initiating purchase orders, tracking them and ensure timely delivery.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Comply with the G4S Anti Corruption and Bribery Policy in all dealings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have a minimum of Diploma in Purchasing and Supply or its equivalent
- Be a Member of the Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS)
- Have clean criminal record
- Must be Zambia Citizen
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: