- Mann assigned area and keep watch over facilities, assets, personnel, etc.
- Monitor entry and exit of persons and check to ensure available authorizations
- Conduct activities in adherence with approved security policies and procedures.
- Handle all security incidents, requests/ emergencies at assigned locations and escalate to Head, Plant Security where necessary.
- Provide first level fire-fighting support in the incidence of fire breakout at the plant.
- Document activities and maintain accurate, up-to-date records of security incidents.
- Monitor security-related issues in assigned areas and promptly escalate to Security Supervisor for resolutions.
- Participate in security incidents investigation.
- Provide guidance and assistance to less experienced Security Officers (where necessary).
Perform other related duties as assigned by the Head, Plant Security.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Degree/Diploma in Related Field.
- Previous military/paramilitary/policing experience will be an added advantage.
Proficiency in Microsoft office suits and SAP applications.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com .