Regional Finance Officer
This position will primarily work as part of the ZAMPHIA Field Team and provide Finance Support to each of the four operating Field Work Areas, based at each of the four satellite Labs operating at any given time. This work is field-based and will require frequent and long hours including evenings. It may require working over weekends and public holidays.
- Manage fuel accounts and purchases of fuel for the Teams and satellite laboratories vehicles
- Maintain petty cash for incidentals
- Make timely retirements for the petty cash and other advances in the field
- Chiefs payments
- Reimburse claims for pontoon crossings and road tolling payments
- Secure parking of vehicles
- Paying casual labor for loading and offloading
- Submitting Timesheets for Field Teams on time
- Preparing Payroll for the field Teams
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with Five (5) O’ Levels
- Minimum of a diploma in accounting, ACCA II, CIMA II, ZICA, or equivalent.
- Minimum of Three years of experience working for an international NGO.
- Must be an active member of ZICA
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated strong finance and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Effective time management and able to work under time pressure.
- Ability to work with diverse vendors and stakeholders
- Proficient in working with MS Office computer programs.
- Honest, Modest, committed, and team player
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com .