The Accountant is responsible for the management of all treasury processes and reports. He or she is also responsible for the management and acquisition of Fixed Assets and cash reconciliations.
- Accounting for G4S transactions and preparing consolidated fiscal statements of G4S Zambia.
- Conducting financial investigations and audits, and preparing reports – relating to cash business.
- Applying internal control regulations, both on transactions and commitments.
- Cash management and oversight of all Bank accounts including cash forecasting.
- Create and monitor a system of controls, procedures, and forms for the records of fixed assets.
- Maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over treasury activities.
- Oversee the Debt management strategy and the extension of credit to customers.
- Perform all treasury and Fixed asset monthly reconciliations.
- Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, and close out those accounts once the related projects have been completed.
- Conduct periodic physical counts of fixed assets, Investigate the potential obsolescence of fixed assets and Recommend to management whether fixed assets should be disposed of.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepare property tax returns and help in resolving other G4S Tax related matters.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Be a Zambian Citizen
- Have Clean Police Record
- Have Full ACCA/CIMA/ZICA and or part qualified (professional level)
- Be a paid up member of ZICA
To apply for this job please visit careers.g4s.com .