KPMG is looking for suitably qualified candidates for the position of ICT Support Consultant to be part of the Information and Communications Technology Department.
At KPMG, we offer attractive, challenging and well rewarding careers.
KPMG is committed to providing the very highest level of service to companies doing business in Zambia and internationally. KPMG is one of the “Big 4” – one of the largest professional services firms in the world with over 227,000 employees globally. We provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to our clients. We listen to the needs of the organizations we work with and take a tailored approach to responding to those needs. We bring long-term value added services through our real-world experience and technical know-how.
An ideal candidate must exhibit the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of computer information systems, (latest windows client and server operating system, Office 365, Azure platforms and hardware appreciation).
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates courtesy, tact, patience and ability to work effectively with people of different nationality and cultural backgrounds.
- Takes responsibility to respond to service needs promptly and proactively.
- Ability to understand data and effectively use office technology systems for its processing.
- Demonstrates a high degree of integrity, reliability and honours matters of confidentiality.
- Good written and oral communication skill.
- Stays abreast of new technology trends.
- Critical thinking, paying attention to detail, portrays diversity, inclusion, integrity and analytical mind.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must possess a grade 12 certificate and a Degree in any of the following fields: Computer Science, Information Systems or Telecommunications
- Certification in Microsoft Certified IT Professional or ITIL will be an added advantage;
- Minimum experience of 2 years in a comparable job; and
- Must be a member of ICTAZ.
- KPMG offers the successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Method of Application
Please note that only eligible candidates will be contacted. To apply, send your resume to this email below: