Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
• A member of the Corporate & Investment Banking Team and aligned with the ambition to be among the Top 3 Banks in Zambia. The job holder will be responsible for the management, development of relationships with corporate customers in the Corporate and Investment Banking segment as well as leading a team of Relationship Managers.
• Focus on deepening the wallet share of existing Customer Relationships as well as developing new Relationships with a view of driving revenue and market share growth as well as cross sell. This will be achieved by ensuring Customers have access to the full suite of Absa’s products in addition to delivering World class Customer Service while maintaining a robust Control Environment.
• To maintain, grow and sustain quality relationships with existing and new corporate customers by ensuring that they utilize the suite of Absa’s products as appropriate for their business through Relationship Managers.
• Consistent with value based management, the job holder will be measured on a risk adjusted portifolio contribution as well as other performance metrics including customer satisfaction.
- To manage, grow and sustain a portfolio of Global Corporates segment of Corporate customers and building long-term sustainable relationships founded on efficient and reliable support for their business through quality Relationship Management. This is achieved particularly through quick turn around on credit decisions, managing consistency and quality of service delivery.
- The jobholder will be responsible for business development for existing and new Global Corporates customers through Relationship Management.
- A primary objective is to cross sell the full suite of the Banks product set to corporate customers and driving value chain across the other segments.
- Consistent with value based management, the job holder will be measured on risk-adjusted portfolio contribution as well as other performance metrics including customer satisfaction and living the Absa values.
Bachelor’s Degree: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .