- B.Sc. in Statistics or Mathematics with a minimum of 2 years of data mining experience.
- Profound knowledge in SQL, R, SPSS and Qlik Sense.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel and sound knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills and good presentation skills.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Analyse data and generate useful business reports by using BI tools (in particular Qlik Sense), best-practice reporting standards and statistical methods.
- Collect all data available from various data sources, document exhaustively characteristic of available data and ensure regular and accurate update of database.
- Support scorecard consultant in scorecard development and take over scorecard management.
- Monitor scorecard performance via reporting package and perform scorecard adjustments as needed.
Method of Application
Applicants must submit an application letter clearly stating why they would be best suited for the position and also send their curriculum vitae attaching qualifications: