- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Communicating and responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Having Knowledge of the company so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a team
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be fluent in English, both oral and written communication
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be hard-working and treat office equipment with care
- Must have a Grade 12 certificate or above
- Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- Work experience in a similar position would be an advantage but not necessary
Method of Application
If you are suitable for this position send your application letter and CV to this email below: