Meit World Technologies
We are currently seeking a professional skilled software developer to develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs throughout our company.
s/he will be tasked with analyzing user needs and developing appropriate software solutions. Our ideal candidate will have a knack for designing and customizing software for specific client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
S/he may analyze and design databases as well within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
Leadership skills are a must as supervision of other computer programmers may be required at times. successful applicants will be well versed in research , design, development and testing of operating systems-level software, compliers, and network distribution software.
Areas of application may include medical, industrial, security, communications, business, depending on our client’s needs.
Software developer duties and responsibilities:
- Ability to consistently produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications
- Ability to integrate software components and third-party programs and systems
- Reliability and proficiency in verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Ability to troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Excellent communication skills needed to gather and evaluate user feedback
- Collaborative mindset and willingness to recommend and execute improvements
- Commitment to optimization and accountability evident in creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
Software developer requirements and qualifications
- Solid knowledge in developing Web applications
- Qualification in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field (Added Advantage)
- Strong working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Extensive experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Relevant knowledge experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with focus and follow-through.
Method of Application
Samples of works done must be provided.
Applications to be emailed:
or dropped at 13 Mapanza Road,