DIMD ZAMBIA LTD wishes to fill the positions indicated below. Interested applicants who meet the required competences are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidates will be expected to have demonstrable competencies relevant to the respective job.
Main Purpose of Job
The Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for monitoring, organizing and maintain company stock.
- Supervise the goods receiving, stacking, and picking
- Manage preparation of orders and loading process
- Report damage or shrinkage in stock to warehouse supervisors.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the warehouse
- Confirm items and quantities while receiving of goods and preparation of orders
- Monitoring expiry dates
- Report any misconduct of warehouse workers
- Follow safety regulations and maintains a high level of health and safety standards
- Performs general warehouse duties as needed
- Maintains warehouse cleanliness
- Comply to company policies and procedures
- Ensures warehouse goals are met
- Maintain Proper Record Management Filling system
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate with 5 ‘O’ levels with credit or better including Mathematics and English.
- Data entry Certificate, Degree in Purchasing and Supply
- Member of CIPS
- Not less than three (3) years’ experience in internal or external warehouse management in an organization of similar
Your application letter should be accompanied by a CV and copies of relevant certificates and should also specify your contact address and telephone number(s).
Application letters should be addressed to:
DIMD Zambia Ltd
Shop Number 114
Email: [email protected]
The closing date of receipt of applications is , 30 th July 2021.
PLEASE NOTE THAT:
ANY FORM OF LOBBYING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION OF THE CANDIDATE AND ONLY APPLICANTS WHO MEET THE SPECIFICATIONS INDICATED ABOVE WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED.
FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]