**Position is contingent upon contract award**
Dreams Coordinator (GS-12 equivalent)
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
The Dreams Coordinator will be based at the PEPFAR office in Lusaka, Zambia. This position will work with the USG interagency DREAMS team, as well as liaising with the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) at national, provincial, and district levels and Global Fund AGYW program.
The DREAMS Coordinator will primarily focus on providing coordination to the interagency DREAMS team in strengthening the implementation of the DREAMS Initiative in Zambia. This includes liaising with, the interagency USG DREAMS team, and the relevant GRZ line ministries and multi-sectoral HIV Task Forces for the successful implementation of the DREAMS programs.
The DREAMS Coordinator will work closely with and receive technical guidance from the Deputy PEPFAR Country Coordinator who will serve as his/her Point of Contact (POC).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In collaboration with the USG interagency team, the DREAMS Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the interagency DREAMS teams
- Serving as the DREAMS primary point of contact for OGAC
- Convening, coordinating and notating regular DREAMS team meetings
- Providing technical support on the drafting of all DREAMS reporting requirements for OGAC
- Supporting the annual targets setting for all DREAMS layers
- Providing technical support on the coordination of DREAMS saturation/expansion analysis
- Coordinating DREAMS budgeting discussions for the annual Country Operational Plan
- Representing PEPFAR Zambia on national AGYW, prevention and other appropriate working groups
- Serving as the primary point of contact for collaborating with the Global Fund (GF) on AGYW programming including providing technical expertise to guide GF investments in AGYW
- Drafting and delivering DREAMS presentations along with relevant TWGs for internal and external audiences
- Participating in other interagency working groups as appropriate to the scope of work.
- Participating in professional continuing education, skills training and professional meetings to enhance relevant technical skills and career development.
- Complete and execute an Individual Learning and Training Plan and Annual Work Plan.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Master’s degree and 5 years or Bachelor’s degree and 7 years or higher in public health, social and/or behavioral science, or a related social science field, with specific emphasis on community-level health promotion and/or education.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of HIV programs, preferably focused on prevention, with at least three to five (3-5) years’ experience in an international or resource challenged setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of evidence-based and structural HIV prevention, care and support interventions for priority populations especially AGYW and linkage to services.
- Experience in multi-sectorial coordination including working with civil society organizations and host country governments.
- Experience in building capacity for priority populations especially including AGYW and health care providers in improving health and use of participatory methodologies for planning and implementing local-level activities.
- Excellent interpersonal, training, facilitation, team building and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks and competing priorities.
- This position is based in Lusaka, Zambia.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally 10-25%.
- US citizenship or US permanent residency required.
- Facility Access
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
As a leading international services company for more than 65 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities – IT & Communications, Aviation & Engineering Solutions, Power Solutions, Infrastructure & Logistics – to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers’ diverse and complex challenges..
IAP is an EOE, including disability/vets.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.silkroad.com .