We’re hiring for Territorial Sales Representative
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As part of the Zambia commercial team, the TSR will be responsible for the overall development and management of a sales in the territory to achieve annual sales plans. Aligned with country and company goals, the sales representative is responsible for selling and servicing Seeds or Crop Protection products and will continually develop a customer network directly, or a business partner network to jointly target customers who possess a long-term sustainable business.
- Responsible to recruit, train, develop and motivate a customer network within the territory aimed at increasing/retaining sales volume. Responsible to identify and build relationships with key farmers/emerging farmers and business partners with the intent to help customers understand the benefits, positioning and placement of hybrids, varieties, traits and crop protection products offered.
- Manage current customers and achieve sales goals in the assigned territory in support of the business strategy and marketing plan and manage to identify and satisfy dealer and grower needs.
- Implement the go-to market strategy at the dealer and grower level. Track progress using key metrics to continually improve implementation.
- Build relationships with key customers and prospects to increase the sales of products in the assigned territory
- Manage quality orders aligned to a customer, control returns and support shipping activities
- Stay informed on local market trends, customer needs, competitive products, programs and pricing structures and provide ongoing feedback to sales and marketing teams
- Work collaboratively with business partners, field scientists/agronomists/nutritionists and account managers to team sell and deliver value
- Professionally conduct meetings with business partners and grower customers/prospects
- Effectively and proactively manage customer service calls and/or complaints
- Manage expense budgets and marketing programs with fiduciary and ethical responsibility
- Must be prepared to travel extensively.
Key Stakeholders And Interactions
- Corteva Cross function team
- Agro dealers and distributors
- Cooperating partners eg ZNFU, CFU, Global communities, USAID, Ministry of Agriculture
- Solwezi – North-Western Province
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in agriculture (Plant or crop science)/Agronomy
- Relevant sales/marketing Qualification will be added advantage
- 5years + experience in marketing & sales of agriculture seed products
- Broad knowledge of Sales & Marketing of agriculture Seed
- Strong background and understanding of seed industry
- Strong overall agronomy knowledge of field crops
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and Team player
- Competency in safety risk management
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts With You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing
- agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
To apply for this job please visit careers.corteva.com .