Tracking Code10947Job Description
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
HR professionals at PATH work in a coordinated effort to implement PATH’s people strategy and facilitate the delivery of best HR practices. These roles advance PATH’s mission through effective partnering with leaders and staff and leveraging HR expertise to influence business decisions in their regions.
The Associate Recruiter will partner with PATH’s divisions and support the Talent Acquisition function to facilitate full-life cycle recruitment and onboarding of entry-level positions and temporary staff. This will include but will not be limited to sourcing, posting job descriptions, screening and shortlisting candidates, scheduling interviews and backstopping Recruiters. This contract will be for the duration of three(03) months.
- Develop relationships with client teams to understand their talent requirements, advise on recruitment strategies, and proactively communicate on progress and outcomes.
- Effectively represent PATH, its mission, and career opportunities to potential candidates.
- Build talent pipelines by sourcing for candidates and posting jobs to internal and external job boards, social media, and participating in networking activities for client teams.
- Review CVs, screen candidates, and manage communication and expectations of candidates and hiring managers to ensure a positive candidate experience and streamlined interviewing process.
- Schedule complex interviews with hiring teams and candidates across global time zones using approved internal web-based video and audioconferencing tools.
- Participate in HR special projects and strategic initiatives.
- Prepare and conduct compensation analysis and negotiate offers in compliance with PATH’s policy and procedures and relevant country labor laws with oversight from the Talent Acquisition Manager, Africa.
- Ensure accurate completion and retention of candidate’s supporting documents.
- Backstop Recruiters as needed to ensure facilitation of recruitment life cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Experience with candidate sourcing, networking, and/or talent pipeline management.
- Proven relationship management experience with hiring teams and key stakeholders having the ability to influence clients to adopt best recruiting practices.
- Strong track record of providing an excellent candidate experience.
- Strong assessment skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and keep others apprised of progress.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and online recruiting & sourcing tools.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working efficiently, productively, and with urgency in a fast-paced, complex environment.
Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Job LocationLusaka, ZambiaCompany LocationZambia, LusakaPosition TypeTemporary
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com .