Jobs at:Carlcare Service Limited
Deadline of this Job:
08 June 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Carlcare Service Limited was established in Hong Kong in 2009 with an aim to provide professional service support to mobile phones and other electronic consumer products, and over the years has become a leading service brand for consumer electronics in South East Asia, Middle East and Africa. Currently, Carlcare is providing full service support for TECNO, Itel & Infinix three worldwide famous mobile phone brands. Therefore, Carlcare Service Limited wishes to invite qualified candidates to fill the position of Phone Repair Technician.
Below are the requirements and duties that will be required from the candidate;
• Inspecting, analyzing, and troubleshooting all phones brought in by customers.
• Running tests and interpreting results to make effective recommendations.
• Writing up reports, safety regulations, and preventative maintenance plans.
• Sourcing replacement parts.
• Repairing or replacing faulty equipment.
• Fabricating any components required.
• Providing time and material cost estimates before starting a job.
• Keeping abreast of advancements in your field and attending meeting as required.
• Diploma in related field.
• Experience as phone repair technician will be an added advantage.
• Ability to multitask and liaise with professionals in different fields.
• Ability to explain problems simply and clearly.
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to follow health and safety regulations.
• Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Candidates who meet the above required to send their latest CV’s with the day-to-day contact on the email provided; [email protected] .