Responsible for all real-time monitoring of Transmission network alarms and alerts received from the NMS, EMS and NE’s. The incumbent will be responsible for identifying and diagnosing all network alarms/alerts and performing first level intervention on all incidents before raising escalation tickets to Network Support and/or Field Teams.
- To ensure effective monitoring of all network and service alarms in all transmission and customer connections
- Undertake first level problem Diagnosis, Correlation and intervention
- Raising of Trouble Ticket
- Escalation to appropriate teams until resolution
Closure of TT
- All stakeholder notification
- Update the incident management system with appropriate information whenever any incident occurs;
- Escalate all matters on time so that service is restored asper SLA metrics agreed with clients;
- Report on all matters affecting service quality
- Perform basic daily and weekly system health checks to ascertain system uptime
- Handle support calls and advise clients in customer friendly manner
- Always ensure compliance to privacy and security standards
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
Diploma in Telecommunications or a relevant qualification, Member of EIZ or ICTAZ orany relevant body, 1 to2 years’ experience working in a support role or in the Network OperationsCentre
Competencies required for this Role
- Key Knowledge Extensive knowledge and hands on demonstrated capability of performing basic troubleshooting on ICT equipment, power & cooling equipment and access control
- Identifies problems/issues.
- Ability to quickly respond to any incident
- Analytical thinking and eager to learn
- Business understanding
- Key Attributes/Competencies
- Able to set own priorities.
- Uses discretion to complete assignments.
- Independently applies knowledge of technical practices and specialty area standards.
- Sober and ability to follow safety rules and procedures
- Independently completes assignments.
- Cultivates good peer working relationship
To apply for this job please visit www.enchito.co.zm .