We’re hiring for Supply Chain Supervisor
Learn how you can be our voice in the conversation about the future of agriculture.
As Supply Chain Supervisor, you will be responsible for
- Supervises the daily activities of a supply chain organization at the site or country level.
- Manages a team and resolves quality, service, or other operational and supply chain issues.
- Ensures local team is in compliance with regulatory requirements and organizational standards in the areas of product storage, shipment and supply.
- Manages status of and recommends actions for restock and production plans to protect against supply disruption.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase efficiency of supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Generates key supply chain planning metrics, root cause and corrective action and ensures the integrity of planning data in applicable systems.
- Develops and manages the local team for capability and competency aligned with standard roles, standard work and best practices.
- Collaborate in implementation of quality management system
- EHS&S standard implementation on site
You Will Be Part of Growing Team
As a Supply Chain Supervisor, you’ll oversee and manage every stage of the product flow, from receiving of raw seed to the delivery of the final product. You’ll ensure the right amount of product is in the warehouses at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage of the product. Organizing the movement of goods from distribution to customers and stores involves forecasting trends and managing inventories.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- On time delivery of Products and of the right quality and amount
- Excellent inventory management abilities
Key Stakeholders And Interactions
- Commercial and Sales
- Quality Assurance and Quality
- Finance and Procurement
- Field Agronomists
To Grow What Matters, You Will Need
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or Equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Curious, bold thinkers who want to grow their careers and be part of a winning team
- Market shaping individuals who want to transform the agriculture industry to meet the world’s growing need for food
- Collaborators who thrive in a diverse, inclusive work environment
- Innovators who bring initiative and fresh ideas that drive our business into the future and make us an industry leader
Growing What Matters Starts with You… What We Can Offer To Help You Grow?
- Opportunity to be part of a global industry leader working to discover solutions to the most pressing agricultural challenges of our time
- Challenging work assignments that grow your skills, capabilities and experiences
- Opportunities for international rotations and relocation that will expand your global view and cultural experience
- Diverse, inclusive work environment where employees bring their whole selves to work and feel heard, valued and empowered
- Dedicated and customized resources to help grow your professional skills, industry expertise and personal perspectives.
- Joining us is a natural opportunity to strengthen your professional network through valuable relationships.
- Support the health and well-being of every employee by offering world-class benefits, meaningful work and competitive salary
- Performance driven culture with a strong focus on speed, efficiency and agility
To apply for this job please visit careers.corteva.com .