Jobs at:Minor International
Deadline of this Job:
10 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As a Sous Chef, you will be reporting directly to the Senior sous Chef. As such you must be intimately familiar with all the activities involved in kitchen operations and be prepared to step in and cover all eventualities if called upon.
You will need to be able to prepare and cook a wide range of 5 *international dishes, including French, Asian, Italian, and fusion cooking for all the outlets. The Sous Chef is also responsible for overseeing the kitchen team members, which will involve preparing, scheduling and delivering training, managing team member performance, ensuring that the kitchen safety standards are up to date and that team members are complying with health, safety and sanitation rules. Additionally you will help with menu planning, inventory control, and supply management.
• College degree or related culinary degree.
• At least 3 years of industry and culinary management experience.
• Previous experience training team members in large quantity food preparation.
• Excellent knowledge of quality food operations.
• Passion for leadership and teamwork.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
• Excellent guest service skills.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 10th April, 2022.