Jobs at:Umoyo Natural Health
Deadline of this Job:
06 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Saturday, June 04, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for proactive and charismatic Retail Sales Assistants to join our team.
Working within a small and friendly retail team where everyone looks out for each other, teamwork and the ability to build relationships are key to this Sales Assistant role. We are looking for Retail Sales Assistants who will proactively approach every customer and deliver a true retail customer experience.
Key duties will include:
• To deliver ‘wow’ through excellent customer service. Customer service is not an afterthought but an intrinsic part of the sales process.
• Drive and deliver sales targets by cultivating customer relationships
• Take responsibility for visual presentation and cleanliness of the store
• Ensure accurate and appropriate advice to ensure that our customers buy the best and relevant products to meet their needs.
• Support the Management team and the sales process ensuring effective responsibility and ownership of your tasks
• Maintaining up to date records in the shop
• Carry out stock take
• Minimum Diploma in any field of study.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Genuine desire to deliver first-class customer service and have a passion for natural health products/ sales.
• Self-motivated, shows initiative, confident and a strong team-player
• Excellent PC skills, including MS office and Excel
If you feel you meet this profile please send your CV and particulars to the email provided
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]