The position reports to the SHERQ Manager. The successful incumbent will be responsible for implementing the systems and reporting requirements of the SHERQ and Food Management Systems as per Group and all applicable standards i.e IIRMS, Quality management systems, and relevant ISOs.
Key Performance Areas
- Maintain the documented and electronic versions of all SOP’s within all SHERQ Management Systems, using an effective record-keeping system is applied and maintained in accordance with ISO requirements.
- Control and administer the SHERQ Document Management System as per the Quality Management System requirement
- Prepare the monthly SHERQ Scorecard by collecting and entering all data inputs
- Prepare budget related to the scope of the job, and support in the control and administration of the budget
- Assist in the compilation of SHERQ reports, including the Annual SHERQ Report
- Consolidate all weekly SHERQ reports for the weekly SHERQ report
- Train new users of the SHERQ Management System
- Coordinate and record minutes for all SHERQ Sectional meetings and the main SHERQ Steeroom meeting
- Provide support in the Administration of the Driving Permits & Induction Records for Security Times and Access
- Coordinate other administrative functions for SHERQ i.e training arrangements, ordering of stationery and stationery stock control, filing, photocopying, faxing, and any other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Promote and adhere to Illovo’s procedures, policies, and guidelines, including without limitation, those relating to SHERQ Competition Law and Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC)
Minimum specifications/Requirement areas
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality or any related discipline
- Minimum 1-year administrative experience
- Exposure to SHERQ Administration and Reporting will be an added advantage
- Sound administrative skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-developed computer skills especially in Microsft Word and Excel
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please email your detailed CV & copies of your qualifications to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: Friday 16 April 2021.
If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.