Jobs at:Epiroc Zambia Limited
Deadline of this Job:
30 July 2021
Within Zambia , Chingola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are currently seeking Service Technicians to fill vacant positions within our Service Department. The person's will be expected maintain and repair equipment on site that will deliver maximum equipment availability and other agreed KPIs while ensuring the highest safety level is maintained at all times. The overall intention is to deliver the maximum value to the customer in terms of supporting them achieve their production targets at minimum cost while delivering sustainable healthy business for Epiroc Zambia.
• Implementation and maintenance of the SHEQ management system in accordance with the Epiroc SHEQ requirements.
• To be responsible for the safety and health of all the employees and contractors as well as for the environment in your area of responsibility.
• To acquaint yourself with all the applicable regulations to your section.
• To take all reasonable measures to enforce the requirements of the relevant regulations in your area of responsibility.
• To ensure that the relevant SHEQ System files and registers are maintained and to evaluate and assess operating / working methods and techniques and make sure they are available for inspection at all times.
• To investigate, to take prompt remedial action, to prevent re-occurrences and to report all injuries, damage, environmental incidents and near misses as soon as possible to the Service Manager and SHEQ Manager and Workshop Supervisor.
• carry out the identification and evaluation of aspects, impacts and risks and recommend controls
• To comply with and enforce Epiroc policies and procedures and Epiroc Zambia SHEQ management systems to reduce risks and costs.
• To ensure that all new employees and contractors are inducted prior to them starting work.
• To conduct planned inspections of the area of responsibility on a regular basis and to immediately action any deviation found.
• To conduct SHEQ talks and involve all employees and contractors at the start of every shift.
• To conduct monthly SHEQ Meetings.
• To ensure that the information required for the compilation of Accident / Incident report is provided timeously to the SHEQ Manager.
Requirements (Education and experience)
• Diploma or Certificates in SHEQ Management Systems;
• Minimum two years’ experience in a similar position;
Key Knowledge, Attributes, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to plan;
• In depth knowledge of SHEQ management systems;
• Knowledge of SHEQ management system auditing
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply.