Our Client, a leading independent surveyor, analysts and technical consultants in Zambia, maintains a rigorous ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Quality Management Standard and is seeking to recruit a qualified Safety, Health, Environment and Quality Officer (SHEQ Officer).
- To ensure that the day to day running of the quality function is conducted in an efficient and effective manner and in line with the ISO 17025 requirements including organising and conducting quality audits to ensure that non conformances are timely corrected.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained. Establish a full programme of documented health & safety inspections, audits and checks.
- Provide regular reports to the SHEQ Manager and Senior Management Team on relevant health and safety activities.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations. Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .