Elite Industries Ltd offers a reliable professional service for all your Roller Shutter door needs from industrial shutters to roller garage doors. … Elite Industries was established in Newhaven, East Sussex in 2011 and Managing Director, Gary Walsh has over 15 years of experience in the Industrial Door Industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computerized maintenance management system
- Implement SHE policy
- Manage pest control
- Ensure all housekeeping is in good order
- Order and issue of PPE
- Keeping all medical records and enzyme testing up to date
- Keep all risk assessments up to date
- Checking compliance of all SOPs for health and safety and keeping them up to date
- Prevent any unsafe acts, unsafe conditions & environmental pollution
- Checking if PTW system is 100% in place
- Conducting of safety meetings and safety committee
- Man, machine & material safety
- Accident, incident report and investigation
- Inspection of hygiene system
- Training of all departments
- Enzyme leader
- Manage any environmental activities
- Audit leader
- First aider
- Fire fighter
- Maintain the highest practical standards of quality and workmanship including housekeeping
- Maintain close liaison with production and laboratory personnel to maintain efficiency, quality, cleanliness and safety
- Full Grade 12 certificate.
- Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Occupational Health and Safety/ or related discipline.
- Five (5) years of direct experience in Environmental Health & Safety discipline, three (3) of which should be at senior level.
- Paid up member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia.
- Excellent analytical and evaluation skills.
- Good command of both oral and written communication.
- Possession of good leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the current mining regulations.
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to the email below: