We are looking for you!
Let’s reach great heights together
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Provides market and economic insights, research & analytics that guide, influence and challenge decision-making at all levels in the business
- Gathers, organizes and communicates customer/business intelligence & insights to the entire Commercial space well as other functions of the business
- Manage end to end process & governance to provide adequate, accurate & secure information for end users (internal clients)
- Use statistics & software to analyse data and run the Customer Value Management (CVM) and Customer Lifetime Management (CLM) operations, to drive customer needs, increase productivity and optimize MTN revenue
- Provides Commercial Planning & Analytics (CP&A) and other commercial function with relevant and timely information.
- Liaise with all departments to understand their research needs and provide reports & recommendations to them.
- Use analytics to understand customer needs and preference and use the FlyTXT platform to manage their value on the network to optimize Average Revenue Per User
- Manage customer campaigns through the FlyTXT platform to ensure EPIC customer experience at all times
- Evaluate commercial propositions through modelling & research, e.g. predictive models, telecom surveys etc
- Geo-Marketing and Geographical Information Systems (GIS) Management; – micro-market prioritization and network resource management support
- Market Performance Research (MPR) and Brand Health Tracker (BHT) per Group guidelines
- Coordinate tactical moves and BI special projects i.e. Engine room Programme management
- End-to-end Customer Lifecycle/Value Management; Analytics, Operations & Communications, Technical and Organisation
- Delivers annual CVM revenue targets for all services; Data, Mobile Money, Digital, Enterprise and channel
- Minimum of a degree with formal training in Analytics, Research Methods and GIS (3-5 years).
- Proficient in Analytics, Research Methods, Data Mining, GIS software, SAS and other related statistical software for analysis
- 8 years practical experience in business and services planning using Statistical methods, Analytics and GIS. 5-years of which must have been in a managerial level.
- Knowledge in Geo-information (analysis and interpretation), Data Mining techniques, Analytics software use– at least 2 years Computer literate including MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word
Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
everywhere you go
Method of Application
To apply for this job email your details to this email below: