Senior Internal Auditor
Jobs at:Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency
Deadline of this Job:
17 December 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, December 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency is the largest pharmaceutical and medical distributor in Zambia. It contributes to the pharmaceutical component of health care provision in Zambia through
• Procurement of Essential Medicines and Medical Supplies on behalf of the Government
• Warehousing of medicines and medical supplies
• Distribution of medicines and medical supplies to all public health facilities
• Maintaining existing and establishing new relationships with stakeholders and partners in order to develop health supply chain services in line with existing and future needs
• In order to enhance our services, we are seeking to employ for the following position:
1. Senior Internal Auditor – ZAMMSA HQ
• Minimum qualifications: Must have a Full Grade 12 certificate with Five Credits or better, Full ACCA, CIMA, ZICA Professional or equivalent, with a minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in Internal Audit
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
If you fit the profile, please submit your application and an updated CV with relevant supporting documents not later than 17th December, 2021 on the address below. The applications should be submitted via email only and clearly indicating the POSITION IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
The Human Resource Manager
Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency, P.O. Box 30207, Lusaka.
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Beware of Fraudsters, ZAMMSA will not ask for any payment in respect of these