- Company: Dangote Cement Zambia
- Location: Zambia
- State: Ndola
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Zambia
1. Security Officer
- Ensure security of plant’s facilities, assets, installations and personnel in assigned work area.
- Mann assigned area and keep watch over facilities, assets, personnel, etc.
- Monitor entry and exit of persons and check to ensure available authorizations
- Conduct activities in adherence with approved security policies and procedures.
- Handle all security incidents, requests/ emergencies at assigned locations and escalate to
- Head, Plant Security where necessary.
- Provide first level fire-fighting support in the incidence of fire breakout at the plant.
- Document activities and maintain accurate, up-to-date records of security incidents.
- Monitor security-related issues in assigned areas and promptly escalate to Security Supervisor for resolutions.
- Participate in security incidents investigation.
- Provide guidance and assistance to less experienced Security Officers (where necessary).
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Head, Plant Security.
Education and Work Experience
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with credits or better in English and Mathematics.
- Degree/Diploma in Related Field.
- Previous military/paramilitary/policing experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suits and SAP applications.
The holder of this position will be required to adhere to all relevant requirements, policies, procedures and legal regulations pertaining to health, safety, environment and quality, as well as finance, human resources, and any other regulations as required by the company and relevant to the level of the role and responsibilities of the function.
Note that We Do no Accept Hard copy Applications, Kindly Apply through the link provided.